Walk from the walled garden, across the field and into to the woods.
Very cosy accommodation with a log burning stove, games and TV.
There are 2 bathrooms, large sitting room and kitchen.
The Stables sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms and a sofa bed on the mezzanine.
We have tried to cater for all your needs while staying with us.
About Our Space
- We provide indoor and outdoor games and suggestions for walks and days out and all the essential information
- We are happy for you to use all the space, the fields and the woods.
- We live in the farm house; the Stables are within the land and have their own enclosed private garden.
- We are a family partnership committed to promoting the area and to sustainable holidaying. We have the Green Tourism Gold award
- We can also offer our converted Sussex barn and the Stables for a party or wedding
- We own dogs and they are very friendly. We respect that not everyone likes dogs. We do not accept dogs on our bookings.
Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Booking & Enquiries
To enquire about a particular date just complete the form below or call us to discuss. The price does fluctuate within some months due to special dates so do check pricing upon application.
Booking is simple; select the available dates you want to book, fill in the form below and we will email back confirmation, terms and conditions and price details.
Payment terms are 30% deposit to book and balance 8 weeks before rental
|3 nights||4 nights||Full week|
Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
April, May, June, Sept, Oct
July, Aug, Xmas